PS 260 is a creative editorial and post-production space that provides award-winning work for films and commercials across all viewable platforms. Some of our client roster includes: Samsung, Intel, JetBlue, Instagram, Etsy, Google, M&M’s, and Facebook.
We have offices in New York, NY, Venice, California and Boston, MA.
We have an open position for the full-time seasoned Assistant Editor in our New York City location.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fluency in editing in Premiere
• Loading, breakdowns, audio syncing, pulling selects
• Assist Editors in video editing; building assemblies
• Project prep for finishing sessions (EDLs/OMFs)
• Project archival
• After Effects: comping, graphics, titles
• SFX, music and stock footage research
• a high level understanding of the technical and creative workflow in post production (direct experience in advertising would be a bonus)
• 2-4 years experience as an Assistant Editor
• Proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
• Must be detail oriented, responsible, organized, self-motivated, passionate, have a positive attitude, be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment and always seeking to be busy and improve our clients experience.
• A strong desire to be a commercial Editor
• M-F 10AM – 7PM however OT or weekend OT may be required. Due to pandemic, we are currently working via remote technologies from home and entering offices on a need only basis.
Each candidate MUST submit:
-a reel or samples of editing and GFX work
Applications without all above items will not be considered.
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.